Here’s a few questions that may help determine if your computer is in need of a tune-up:
- Is your desktop or laptop unbearably slow?
- Do you get error messages more frequently?
- Does your computer take all day to start up?
- Does your computer keep freezing or crashing?
- Do sloths move faster than your computer?
These are the primary signs that your computer needs a tune-up, but what does that mean? If your computer is less than 5 years old, and you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, it means that you can get your computer back to optimal performance, with a little help. I have the tools required to do a full analysis of your system to identify and resolve the cause of the sluggishness.