When you arm yourself with the right information and resources, you can become wiser about things like computer security threats and be less vulnerable to threat tactics. For example, some of the biggest security threats are viruses, malware, spyware, and ransomware. You can take these steps to safeguard your PC.
- Use the best security software available
- Keep your software up to date.
- Be cautious of the links you click on in emails.
- Back up your computer regularly.
- Use a strong password. (I$eeD34dP30ple)
- Don’t use the same password for everything you sign into.
This is a lot to keep up with, but with the Guardian 360 service, you can rest assured that your computer is safe and secure. Above all, having the Guardian 360 service protecting your computer(s) means that you will always have the most up-to-date and secure software to protect you from attackers, ransomware, and other malicious software. As a result, you’ll enjoy worry free web surfing, twittering, and Facebooking knowing that you and your computer are safe.